Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Decisions of Failure

I feel so lost at times like these. I know everyone wants to succeed and no one enjoys failing, but it really gets me down. I love to feel successful and maybe more importantly-involved. I currently have a very busy schedule. I wake up (or should) at 7am, my first job starts at 8 and goes to Noon. I then have about two hours off and I go to my next job from 2-6. I then have 45 minutes and go to my third job from 7-11. Each and every day. There is no time for errands, for eating, for friends, and I'm just not sure how I feel about it all. The money is good. But my first job is very slow and tiring, yesterday I fell asleep at work for an hour. I also have to work for 20 hours a week and with everything else in my schedule, sleeping on the job is a real problem. But I hate quitting. I don't want to quit because I don't want to feel like a failure. Along with everything else, I also am doing volunteer work-I should be spending 10-20 hours a week there too. Hmmm. Plus there are football games and other activities. Gosh. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home